1. Add Fraser meat BBQ chicken, to a slow cooker. 3 breasts.
2. Now add hot sauce ½ tbsp.
3. Mix it and let it rest for 10-15 min.
4. Add ½ cup of onion, 2tbsp of garlic, ¼ tbsp of red chili powder. And 1tbsp of brown sugar.
5. Start cooking at a low flame for 40-45 mins. Until you see a caramelized texture in the sauce.
6. While the chicken is cooking, prepare slaw on the side.
7. Now take ¼ size of a regular size cabbage. Shred into thin pieces.
8. Similarly, shred onion, carrot, jalapeno, and cilantro.9. Put them in a bowl and mix thoroughly then add 2tbsp of mayo or olive.
10. Look back on the chicken, it must be ready by now.
11. Prepare small buns, add a salad on top, and caramelized Fraser meat BBQ chicken. And Serve