1. Take 400grams of Fraser Meat Lemon and Garlic Chicken, dust it with flour to get a
2. Heat up the pan and add margarine/butter. Cook chicken on both sides and put it to rest
for 5-7mins on a plate.
3. For the creamy sauce add some 2tbsp olive oil to the same pan.
4. Add Garlic and white onion and saute until delicate and fragrant.
5. For extra lemon texture, 2 tbsp of lemon juice and 4-5 tbsp of chicken stock.
6. Cook it for 4 minutes. Add heavy cream and cook again for 3-4 mins.
7. Add 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
8. For garnish add parsley and mint and serve hot.