Prawns come only from freshwater and are larger and meatier than the commonly available shrimp. Prawns are generally found in all countries and nearly all the cuisines of the world lots of prawn’s recipes. There are two types of prawns. Smaller ones and bigger ones which are called Tiger Prawn. Prawns are extremely delectable to eat as well as are beneficial to eat as well. They are exceptionally wealthy in protein and low in fats and calories.
1. Promotes heart health: – A person with a sound heart is actually a happy person. It really is ideal that the prawn can help you have a healthy heart. Prawn, like most seafood, is wealthy in Omega-3 unsaturated fats. These unsaturated fats keep the heart from experiencing various diseases as well as improve the cardiovascular course. In this way, the regular consumption of Prawn is very beneficial for the sound Heart.
2. Strengthen bones: – Did you know that the calcium can be obtained from seafood? Calcium is the most essential substance for your body to improve your bone structure. If you want to strengthen your teeth and bones, you will have to consume a lot of calcium. Since prawns are a very rich source of calcium it is thus good for your body to improve the bone structure.
3. Prevents the growth of cancer cells: – Most deaths in the world are caused by Big C, cancer. That is the reason each individual must be exceptionally specific about what he eats. It is very much important to consume food that helps your body cells to fight from cancer. Indeed, prawn is one of that food that helps forestall cancer. It is rich in selenium, a substance that prevents cancer cells from growing.
4. Reduces fatigue: – Another good substance that is found in prawn is vitamin B12. The smallest lack of this nutrient can prompt different issues including extreme fatigue, anemia, and even depression. Long term deficiencies have even been proven to result in brain damage.
5. Keeps blood pressure normal: – Studies show that foods with a high amount of omega-3 are associated with reduced heart attacks and blood pressure. Prawns are also an extremely rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and if consumed regularly, can help to maintain your blood pressure.
6. Provides healthy skin & hair: – When it comes to having healthier skin, Vitamin E and antioxidants are the main substances that contribute. Vitamin E and antioxidants are found in good quantity in prawns which helps to improve skin health better. It is rich in 2 vital minerals: Zinc and Selenium. Prawns also help in healing wounds and control white blood cells. The person whose skin is too oily or too dry, then regular consumption of prawn can be very beneficial for them.
There are many more health benefits to eating prawn. So, what are you waiting for? Try out the delicious dishes at Fraserview Meats where prawns are celebrated!