1. Take 350g of Rice, wash with cold water. Then soak it for 30mins.
2. Now for the paste, add 1tsp of red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and black pepper powder, and salt according to taste to 1 cup of yogurt. And mix well.
3. For the sauté, add clarified Butter/ Ghee 2-3tbsp.
4. Add one cup of onions.
5. And 3-4 cloves each of garlic, Green cardamom, and cinnamon sticks.
6. After dry roasting for 2-3min, add 4-5 green chilies.
7. Most importantly after 3-4mins of sautéing, add Fraser Meat Kashmiri Chicken 300g. And
cook until golden brown. Add the yogurt mix which was prepared earlier.
8. After seeing a thick consistency. Add 2-3 cups of water and bring it to boil.
9. Now add your soaked Rice and cover the utensil with the appropriate lid. Cook rice on
medium flame for 25mins.
10. Serve hot.