1. For cooking spaghetti, add hot water to the bowl and bring to boil. Add a pinch of salt and
1tbsp of olive oil to it. Now immerse your spaghetti in it. Cook for 4-5 mins until firm.
2. On another pan; add 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat it up.
3. Add Fraser Meat Mint Chicken and cook until golden brown.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Now add 1 tbsp heavy cream, vinegar, mint, thyme, lemon zest. And cook for 10-
6. Mix the pasta with the sauce prepared above after drenching the water out.
7. Cook for 5 mins until it mixes really well with the spaghetti.
8. Garnish with fresh mint and parsley.
9. Serve hot.