1. Heat up the pan, sprinkle some olive hot, to begin with. Add 2 tbsp garlic paste, ½ tbsp chili
paste and bread crumbs for crunch.
2. Fry them until golden brown texture on the bread crumbs. Add a lob of butter as well.
3. Add Fraser Meat Peri Peri Chicken to the Pan. And let it cook up for 15-20mins at medium
heat then 15 mins on low heat.
4. Prepare your quesadilla, spread cheddar cheese slices on each of them. Also, put some boiled
corn on top and a sprinkle of oregano.
5. Now add your Peri Peri Chicken mixture on top.
6. Now close the quesadilla, and grill it on both sides until crisp.
7. Enjoy your meal.