1. Add olive oil to a hot pan. And a knob of butter to it.
2. Add minced and stir fry for 2-3mins.
3. Add some red onions, medium to thin-sliced broccoli to it, and continue stir-frying.
4. Prepare a big bowl of water, add 1 pound of Macaroni to it. Add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive so that it doesn’t stick.
5. It will take around 12mins to get cooked. Remove all the water and keep pasta on the side.
6. Now add diced red pepper and green pepper to our stir fry with some diced tomatoes.
7. After that, add 3-4 cut pieces of Fraser Meat Pesto Chicken. Let it cook for 15 mins until
8. Now add some parmesan cheese for an earthy flavor.
9. Now add your macaroni to it and mix well.
10. And it’s ready delicious pesto chicken macaroni.