1. Heat up the pan, add some olive oil and stir fry for 2mins cut julienned green chili and some
curry leaves at high heat.
2. Now add, square pieces of tomato and long thick cut okra. And fry until golden brown.
3. Now add some tomato ketchup and curry masala paste. (Garam masala mixed in yoghurt).
4. Add salt to taste and ½ cup of water and let it cook for 15-20 mins on low heat.
5. While the curry cooks, take your Fraser Meat Prawn Skewers and cook them in the oven/bbq
for 15mins and keep oiling if you see them drying up.
6. After th prawns are ready and crispy. Add them to your simmering hot curry.
7. Mix well and let them cook at low flame for 10 mins and serve hot.