1. Heat up the pan. Add some olive oil, 2 tbsp.
2. Cut green, yellow, and red pepper into square pieces. Add them to the pan. Fry them with ½
a cup of onions and 1tbsp of Ginger and garlic.
3. Add some lemon zest after 8-10mins and add 2-3 breast of Fraser Meat Tandoori Chicken to
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Now place a lid on top of the pan and cook for 25mins on medium heat.
7. Finish it with parsley and a little bit of fresh coriander.
8. Add some lemon juice for the tang when ready to serve. And it’s ready.